Mag rear wheel bearing spacer dimensions

grmp

XS650 Member
Reaction score
The rear wheel bearing spacer for a 1980 SE cannot be found in Europe, as far as I can see. I can get somebody to fabricate one for me but having the OEM dimensions would be handy. A google search can find the dimensions for drum brake XS650's (part no: 9056 020135). But the mag wheel has a different part no (2M02531700) which suggest different dimensions.

Anybody have one they could measure for me (length, ID and OD). Many thanks

I can do this tomorrow? Or alternatively, if you cover shipping and the price of a bottle of beer I can send you the spacer you need?

Daniel.

A very kind offer. I am fitting a Moto Lana swingarm (designed for an SR500) to a new Mikes XS hub and at the moment it is not decided if I will stick with the 20mm XS650 spindle or use a 17mm SR500 spindle. Until that is decided I will not know what diameter spacer I need and if an XS650 one will be used. So for the moment I'm just looking for dimension but I might take you up on the spacer=shipping+beer offer. Thanks. Guy

Correct, it has the flange washer squeezed on it to help it locate. Probably look at bit like this
spacer-sr500.jpg

Bewarethemoon, if you have time to dig out the measurements of the bearing spacer I would be appreciative. (BTW bike-parts-yam.com have been able to supply a flange washer for a few £'s)

A very kind offer. I am fitting a Moto Lana swingarm (designed for an SR500) to a new Mikes XS hub and at the moment it is not decided if I will stick with the 20mm XS650 spindle or use a 17mm SR500 spindle. Until that is decided I will not know what diameter spacer I need and if an XS650 one will be used. So for the moment I'm just looking for dimension but I might take you up on the spacer=shipping+beer offer. Thanks. Guy
I put a MotoLanna swingarm on SR with 17mm with no problems. Looking to do the same with my XS

Back