Mailman

Hardly a Guru
Top Contributor
Reaction score
“ You know my dear mother left me
When I was quite young.
She said Lord have mercy
On my wicked son.”

Nothing spectacular here, I’m still accumulating break in miles and playing with making videos, just thought I’d share, you know........in case you’re bored. :D
This is just my iPhone and a cheapo fold up tripod from Wally World.

Me , out chasing rabbits.

Being a hooligan in a church parking lot, sorry Father.

480E0FF5-ED8C-4DEF-87A6-14BEF8731B76.jpeg

That’ll have to do until I can get something better!
Keep your nose in the wind, and your eye on the horizon.
Bob ( and Elvis ) :laugh2:

Church parking lot video sure did look good on my phone . Blue sky and pavement contrast worked well. Your beautuful Red XS looks great, even better up close .
Thanks Bob :)

Very nice. You need one of them there drones that'll follow you.... :rolleyes:

I tried to like your first post twice. fantastic work Bob! You sure you didn’t just buy that thing in 71 and store in a hermetically sealed box until now?

You mean it’s not 1972 right now? I’ve been re living my high school years again. No wonder that guy outside the liquor store looked at me so funny when I tried to get him to buy beer for me! :D

Reeeally Bob? Raising Hell in a CHURCH parking lot! Have you no SHAME! What did your wife say? Did you ever think she might be thrown out of the social circles? (Hee hee heee)

Shhhh....the Mrs. went to her exercise class. She doesn’t know I’m out strafing the congregation at Our Lady of the Desert.

Go on..... you know you want one.... :devil:

Haha! That things pretty cool! Maybe I DO need one! :D

Nice, Bob! Nothing sounds better than a smooth-running XS.

well maybe Canned Heat lol ;)

Church parking lot ?? jeez we could fit a small town into that lot ........sure is a lot of god botherers in that neighbourhood (no offense lol) and Yes you are a hooligan !.....Bob ...
johnny

This is just my iPhone and a cheapo fold up tripod from Wally World.
Me , out chasing rabbits.

Hi Mailman,
you couldn't have recorded that clip back 'ome.
Not because rural English roads don't have rabbits on 'em but because someone
would have nicked your iPhone & tripod before you returned from that first pass.

Hi Mailman,
you couldn't have recorded that clip back 'ome.
Not because rural English roads don't have rabbits on 'em but because someone
would have nicked your iPhone & tripod before you returned from that first pass.

Haha! Let me tell you Fred, I had to cruise around looking for roads with nobody on them. I was worried about that very thing! If you’ll notice, I kinda hid it under a bush. :laugh2:

Back