1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Facebook people... We've created a group for XS650.com members to connect. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice

Mid controls, custom exhaust and custom bars...

Discussion in 'Shops' started by livingdeadmc, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Thanks Sherwin! I replied to your last email and never heard back....just want to make sure you got it!

2. itrguy

itrguy XS650 Addict

Hey bro how much for some riser-less attack mules in 7/8??

3. Riserless Mules are $120 plus shipping...I can also do them in 1 inch and sleeve them for 7/8ths grips and controls...this gives you a little more stash room. It's another $10 if you want them sleeved.

4. Sparky100

Sparky100 XS650 Member

I received my mids, and matching kickstart peg today from Jay, and just wanted to post some feedback. The workmanship it top notch, the welds, and machined brass pegs are perfect. He also never failed to answer any questions I had along the way. I will definitly be buying some handlebars in the future. I cant recommend Jumpstreet Customs enough. Chris
    mids.jpg

mids2.jpg

kickerpeg.jpg

Last edited: May 20, 2013
  5. EternalCitizen

EternalCitizen XS650 Enthusiast

Will These Mids controls do everthing to bolt right up to the drum and brake light switch?

6. These bolt right to the frame using the factory exhaust mounts. I include all of the needed linkage to hook to your rear drum and stock shifter. The brake switch you will have to install on your own. I use the type that mounts to the frame and linkage, they work great and they are inexpensive.

7. EternalCitizen

EternalCitizen XS650 Enthusiast

Awesome. Thanks LivingDead. Ill be getting a set of these later on in the build!

8. @ livingdead or Sparky
    How much was it for those mids? Also over here in "sunny" England we have a LOT of wetness, will those knurled pegs be slippy or will my feet stay on them?

9. 650hcs

650hcs Addict

Hey man Im really impressed, badass work. If i were to send u some old wheat pennies or buffalo head nickels could u put those in the pegs like the ones with the regular pennies?

10. For sure man! And thanks for the kind words!!!!

11. hiiro

hiiro XS650 New Member

Great work ive ever seen !
    How much for those Skeetlows Tall?
    Do international shipping mate?

12. Hey man thanks! www.jumpstreetcustoms.com for pricing. And yes I ship internationally!

13. reelop19

reelop19 XS650 Addict

I can't say enough how much I like those mids but before I pull the trigger I'd love to see an installed pic. Do you have one?

14. Here you go man!

uploadfromtaptalk1375701566639.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1375701608128.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1375701686481.jpg

This is my personal build. For more customer pics check out my Instagram feed, Facebook or tumblr.

www.jumpstreetcustoms.com

Thanks man!

15. uploadfromtaptalk1377795505476.jpg

High mids conversion kit for JSC mids

16. amishmike23

amishmike23 XS650 Enthusiast

How tall are they? And price check please