For Sale - MikesXS 2.5"X18" Black Rim and Spoke Set

Vansnxtweek

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have decided to go with a 16" on the rear, so up for sale is a brand new, never installed, black 18" rim from MikesXS, along with a spoke set that will work with the stock rear drum brake hub. I'm not sure if these spokes will work with a disc style hub, but I would doubt it.

I'm looking to get $110.00 + shipping. I am willing to ship anywhere within the US.

Thanks guys.

photo3_zpsec3c8808.jpg

photo2_zps20c482ba.jpg

photo1_zpscbfd5481.jpg

Last edited:
The rim is $99.95
The spoke set is $71.00

Straight off the website.

If you're actually interested in my sale and you want to offer something lower, than send me a PM...

Wow people let's chill with the attitude. If this is the wrong set then it's my mistake. I ordered stainless from mikes and this ain't it then they screwed me. I never looked at the part number once I got it in.

Internet sure makes some folks rude.

If I'm mistaken then I'll take less, obviously. There is no need for this type of sarcastic crap.

hay man it all cool. send mike xs a note that you got the wrong spokes and he will make it right,
the last time I had a problem ( it was my falt i thought I orderd s/s spokes and got stanard spokes ) he still helped me out.hope this helps

Dirty dog, thank you man. I really appreciate that. The last thing I'm trying to do is screw someone here. I'm going to email him. I'm just trying to sell this for a little less so someone can get a deal on a new setup I can't use.

Much appreciated.

Back