Miksexs needle jet

Sazbo

Sazbo
Reaction score
hi all, got a needle jet from mikesxs but it has no markings on it, so do I have to trust that I received the correct one or is there a way I can make sure it's what I need, can I measure it somehow? I don't get how there is no size stamped on it.

I would think it should be marked. Look very closely at it. It may be stamped on the narrow lip between the top and bottom sections. Mike's sells several sizes. How would they know which one to bag up and send you if it wasn't marked?

yes, my question exexactly, looked at it with just short of a electron microscope, no markings anywhere.just got a response back from Mikes, they said the manufacturer doesn't mark them, strange.hope they never mix up there parts bins

I have no idea how to measure them. Mikuni's letter and number size designations do stand for something but I don't know what that is. All I know is letters higher in the alphabet and larger numbers mean larger sizes. But, what measured size a letter stands for, or the number after it, I haven't a clue.

Back