Wanted - Mikuni VM36 (1) and 2 Mikuni VM34s buy or trade...

natek

XS Obsessed
Reaction score
I have tons of stuff to trade for the set, the single or all three... please only working clean carbs and preferably jetted for an XS with open headers and pods (or close). Here's a short list of the things I would be willing to bargain with plus or minus cash and shipping;

-1970 XS1 roller, or just wheel set or even just front wheel/hub (however roller is complete)
-Stock 1973 TX650 parts including mint seat and good tins (decent paint even)
-Bobber parts (bars, solo builtwell seats, cool tanks, forward controls etc)
-Legit dirt track wheels w/driller drum, drilled large sprocket and new dunlop tires/tubes
-Several stock step up seats rangin in years, all mint
-1978 stock tank, no rust, good cap and decent petcock (probably needs a rebuild)
-1977 BS38 linked carb set (needs rebuild, slides stuck)
-1982 BS34 set (needs rebuild, slides stuck)
-Stock headers & mufflers (all sorts of years and conditions but 1 NOS set of special headers and mufflers MINT)
-All years sizes and conditions of wheels (no shouldered aluminum, no drum rear mags)
-21" drum wheels & one 23" drum front wheel
-1 unsure year/make 18" rear spoked chrome wheel w/disk brake & XS bearings/spacers
-1 Untitled 1" stretch, 0 degree rake & 3" lowered hard tail frame setup for XS motor
-1 Titled 1976 XS650 w/running 1973 TX650 motor (needs to be completed, just frame with title and motor)

Tons more, just ask. Need the VM36 for a two into 1 intake and the VM34's for my 83 brat. Thanks!

email me directly with phone number and pic requests, thanks!

Back