For Sale - Mikuno VM32s, tank, wheels lots more

backwithabang

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a few things I'm trying to move the XS crowd may be into.. Shipping applies to continental USA only

Mikuni VM32s, Pretty clean with 2-1 cable $160 shipped

Old Yamaha NOS tank, never ran, would look awesome but there's some rust
from sitting on a shelf for awhile, Price tag still on it
- $ 60 plus shipping

Moto throttle, quick throttle all that shit-15 shipped 7/8

-amf Harley tank- Character dent needs a bit of cleaning up or run it badass looking, pretty clean inside, needs a new petcock, quick clean and go -60 +

Old Italian made leather bottom quality survivor Bates P-pad, Went with a ribbed fender and just does't work on my build, I want to get my cash back
- $ 80 shipped

brand new uni 1 5/8- 1 3/4 filters, never ran- $20 shipped

Vintage triumph twisted highway pegs (depending on how you mount them you may have to weld a stabilizer between them but they are pretty badass and survivor kind of shit -$50 shipped

original Lucas tail light, works great, crack at the seam in the top of plastic -$25 shipped

mushroom, british style carb filters, a little dirty will clean up -$15 shipped

vintage 19 inch british (i think) mini drum wheel with good tire, no internals, and you will need to rethread the axel. I bought it for 100 + sell it for 100 + never ran.
would work good on a springer

low pro japanese cafe style 70s seat, I think it was recovered, never ran it 40 +

Brand new shinko 19 x 3.5 dual sport, all the rage on these xs's nowadays $50 plus $60 plus with brand new tube

Old king queen seat Has the letter F embroidered on it, good shape-$65 shipped

21 honda moto wheel with good brake, painted black looks pretty clean will slip into most honda front ends with no problem -$50 plus

ironhead dual disc 19 inch, chrome isn't bad will clean up, discs are good, tire is a perelli with a lot of life -$70 plus shipping

photos
http://s1127.photobucket.com/albums/l630/jmaz1976/goodies/

I don't check here all the time so you can email me at backwithabang@gmail.com

Last edited:
Back