Mini Four Way Fuse Box from Cycle Terminal

Sisyphus

Rollin'
Reaction score
Just passing this along because I hadn't seen anyone else post about it yet. I recently picked this up and love it as a replacement fuse box for my 79 Special.

Cycle Terminal (www.cycleterminal.com) currently sells this configuration (box + cover + bracket) for $15. http://www.cycleterminal.com/mp280-fuse-box.html

The kit is essentially one half of a Delphi metri-pack 280 terminal. These terminals are designed to be compatible with ATM-size (mini) fuses and relays. Here are a few pics of mine after assembly, which took about 25 minutes. It's super tiny (barely bigger than *one* inline ATC blade fuse holder), has water-resistant seals on the back and around the outside cover, and can be mounted just about anywhere.

Below: comparison with single ATC (full-size) fuse holder.

Seals visible below.

One thing to note: this requires a special "open-barrel terminal" crimping tool, or a die that will fit in a ratcheting crimper. I picked up the ratcheting crimper below at harbor freight for about $15, and the die on amazon for about $12. The tools cost more than the box, unfortunately, but I am glad that I have them now. Honestly, I don't know how I lived without a ratcheting crimper before. It's worth every penny.

Crimping die with open-barrel terminal loaded for crimping (without a wire):

Last edited:
Back