For Sale - Misc. '74-75 XS650 stuff, plus more

'74 XS650 headlight bucket and ring. Nice shape, will polish up nicely. SOLD!

P3140021Small.jpg

'74 XS650 side covers. Scratched up, but straight, solid, no rust. Have good working attachment tabs. $20/pair., plus shipping.

P3140020Small.jpg

Misc. mirrors. Good shape, removed from a Yamaha so they have the LH/RH threads. Minor scratches on the plastic, but good glass.
The smaller pair are Emgo Deluxe GP mirrors. The larger pair are unknown and marked with a 4281 part number $10/pr., plus shipping.
P3140030Small.jpg

P3140031Small.jpg

Edit: The "GP" mirrors are the ones on the left in both pics.

Last edited:
'74 style kick stand. This should fit '74-76, I believe. There were minor differences between the years, but all have this type of mount. Correct spring and bolt included. The castle nut has a couple of ears missing, but there's nothing special about the nut.
Rare. $30, plus shipping.
P3140022Small.jpg

Matching cap/ignition/seat lock set. Rare early style gas cap, also used on some RD models, etc. Two keys, work all three items. All the little parts are there, even the "E" clips that hold the pins in...you know, the ones that usually go flying across the shop. Cap is nice with very minor pitting. Some tape wrapped around one wire on the ignition switch, but all connectors are there. I didn't peel back the tape to see what's there. They were removed from a bike that ran before I got it, so I feel 99.5% sure that it all works as it should.
$45 for everything, plus shipping.

P3140032Small.jpg

I'm stripping down the remainder of the '74 carcass. If you want any larger parts...swing arm, forks, triple tree, etc., just let me know.
Also, any small little misc. bits you may need....connectors, a certain screw or bolt, just ask. I'll see if it's still there.

EDIT: I think a local guy is gonna take the rest of the frame....so hold off on requests for now, please.

Last edited:
Back