Moabiker's Tall Tales

IMG_20190207_113450.jpg
IMG_20190207_112722.jpg

...hurry and build the wall...i see things out there...
...see problem of government shutdown, wall only half finished...
...another mouth to feed, hopefully I not the feed...

Last edited:
...city lets car show peeps cruise...not permit motorcycle group again because they scared it get out of control...
Po!ice busy chasing burnouts here too...

Last edited:
...peeps freaked out and not permit motorcycle rally now ... Only place crazy was the flat track racing...
...bikers were completely respectable in town...
...still once word spread of flat track party...
...umm, it was on private property...

Last edited:
Moabite, I like your trophies. A Friend of mine was wondering if you do not want that white trophy, Entry 449, anymore? If you do not then he was hoping you could post it to me for safe keeping while he is away on holiday...

Tell us more about the Uranium strip mining. Has it caused health problems for the locals?

Just cause you do not have an XS doesn't mean you can no longer keep us informed about your interesting area. I'd love to see a photo of the Colorado River running clear. Truth be known, I don't even have a real XS, its just a mountain bike with XS stickers and a card taped to the front wheel.

Start off with river...answer your other questions in a minute...very windy makes for muddy water...
IMG_20190210_112349.jpg
IMG_20190210_113417.jpg

...this just stainles steel...
IMG_20190210_135830.jpg

...if you think you can take it from her, you welcome to it...
...both landlords dogs actually friendliest animals anyone ever pet..
...she my shadow, always wants me in her sights, really likes to be adventure, not house, dog...
...male dog happy on his own outside, then ecstatic when we come outside to run the fields...

Last edited:
IMG_20190210_115658.jpg

...and ride home...
...that Rim trail on other side of river, takes jeeps 2-3 hours to climp to top...
...except you not see river here because of invasive non-native species tamarisk trees here on right hand side...

Last edited:
...years ago peeps wore paper masks as filters when mining uranium...most died early life...
...that site the garbage pile of contaminated low radioactive equipment they bury to dispose of...
....except it leach into river...so it being moved to modern better design site....

Last edited:
...jeep safari coming up... I lived out here and was minder of property for awhile...
...fun place on trials bike...
...off to earn more samurai motor money...dog walking and cub riding time in the snow....

Last edited:
...i bet by afternoon snow melts from last night...
IMG_20190211_081534.jpg
IMG_20190211_081909.jpg
IMG_20190211_082704.jpg

...dogs love sage brush smell, male bodyrolls into it, female rips branch off stirring sage smell up

Last edited:
...anybody riding yet?...
IMG_20190212_153143.jpg

...ahhh i get it, everyone practicing zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance, focusing on preparing your bike for when weather is nice.
...but you can also be a zen rider!!!!

Last edited:
Nice balancing rock there, been practicing it's own kind of Zen for a few thousand years I guess.;)
...that the spirit the book "desert solitaire" about...can meditate easier without technology
around, mimic a rock!!!
...i gave up phone and tv many years ago...
...if not for XSforum and a few other sites i would go internetless...
...used to be news junkie till a rock hit me in head..stories twisted every way imaginable..

Last edited:
Back