Moabiker's Tall Tales

...1980 honda 750 almost ready for road down river to its new home on friday in castle valley...
...road is freshly paved now too...
...i ask owner if he let me take a few pics of his cave house, very unique...

Last edited:
...ahhh zen time...
IMG_20190213_084738.jpg

I know there is so much crap out there on TV and the internet, but I like to hear it all then try to prove it right or wrong. Now about that big Colorado River, does it support a good range of aquatic life or has its environment been ruined? Any fish, shellfish, lobsters or small fury critters?

...not exactly wild, but i used to work 3 weeks/year for moab music fest for 7 years as crew guy ...
... we took grand piano and musicians to natural amphitheater in national park only accessible by jetboat as well as other unique venues for concerts.
...Not sure of aquatic life, but tons of bugs and birds as well as many animals use river...

Last edited:
...still raining and dogs wanna go out but landlord wife kill me if i bring back mud dogs
IMG_20190214_151209.jpg

...my guess this will be dry tomorrow, no sign it even rained...

Last edited:
Your dog walking countryside is a lot different to mine Moabite.
Dogs are the same world over though.
View attachment 135110
View attachment 135111
Those your dogs? They living good dog life it looks like.
...close to 5 am, time for me to go get landlord dogs...
...female dog comes in, male dog goes out and howls at ...anything and everything...actually more yodel than howl...

Last edited:
Brothers and sister, I bid you beware
Of giving your heart for a dog to tear
Rudyard Kipling

Here is the link to the full poem:
https://www.poets.org/poetsorg/poem/power-dog
Had dogs all my life and here is my little shop girl. She gets bored as hell when i am working on the XS.
View attachment 135166
What your dogs names guys?
Jack and Lil Anne my landlords dogs...i had a siberian husky and australian shepherd, a couple of rottweillers...man i miss my dogs...your poem...

Last edited:
Back