Moabiker's Tall Tales

...i know it is painful for some of you guys to see but...
IMG_20190303_113549.jpg

There was a huge monster rock slide so they closed road down where i was in front of cop cars....so i went a different road and saw this and went back and reported to the cops .
IMG_20190303_131233.jpg

...trains go slow thru here and this happens all the time all over moab, especially after big rains like last night, so probably no big deal...
... some of best waterfalls to watch in world all over here during big storms too, spectacular beyond belief...

Last edited:
In another recent thread peeps talk about safety equipment, this happens all the time here, really need to have heads up attitude
IMG_20190303_131451.jpg
IMG_20190303_131434.jpg
... or you may be statistic in or not in airbag, especially out in remote areas...
...just from 40 mile ride saw lots of fallen rocks in at least 5 places after last night rain...

Last edited:
IMG_20190303_131219.jpg

...moab most busy search and rescue county in usa for accidents, every kind of outdoor accident you can imagine happens here daily, not just falling rocks...

Last edited:
Supposed to arrive next week from Arizona. Will be my first time around vertical twin. I ride a 81 Suzuki GS1100GK, a trials (Scorpa SY175) motorcycle, a few Scorpa 4Tricks ( bet you do not know what that is), my daily 68 Honda Cub (40 year newer Yamaha motor in it) for dog walking in the desert and a few mountainbikes. Last year I brought back 2 bikes from the dead that sat outside in Utah sun for over 30 years...a 1976 and a 1980 Honda 750. I remember in my youth growing up in the Midwest going to flat track racing( nothing flat here in Moab!) and probably gonna try and make a nice street tracker with the 650. Have not seen bike except picture. I may ask for some help as i see the forum looks active. I believe the 650 will be a very special and fun motor with lots of character.
Oh it is it like ur first time all over again ur second guessing n hopein for the best u leearn to luv hate and even contemplate selling her but u can't never bring ur self to do there great old bikes I built a cafe outta my 79 xs650 I luv it vertical twins r loads of fun n fairly simple have fun

Oh it is it like ur first time all over again ur second guessing n hopein for the best u leearn to luv hate and even contemplate selling her but u can't never bring ur self to do there great old bikes I built a cafe outta my 79 xs650 I luv it vertical twins r loads of fun n fairly simple have fun

Makes about as much sence as ...............ddfr bhas nrttyty cmmmjag cjjjdue bsd b snjfgr............

understand the context...............has no grammar = No sense and out of breath = death to the sentence = brain has no construct = mental health issues

understand the context...............has no grammar = No sense and out of breath = death to the sentence = brain has no construct = mental health issues
But i understand dogs fine too woof woof woof ...food or walk time!!!
...plus it makes more sense than the last time i heard a politician speak...
...their complete and correct sentences are far from clear in their meaning...
...he more the rider, not writer type maybe...

Last edited:
IMG_20190303_130650.jpg
...wish i had not rushed and taken better pic...
..very nice gals and dogs i did not want to make shy, quiet girls uncomfortable though...

Last edited:
Back