Monstercraftsman Brat Kit Seat Options

r_smith23

XS650 Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for different seat options that will work with the monstercraftsman brat kit. I want a seat that kicks up in the rear more than what is offered with the kit. Has anyone found one that works or have any suggestions without having to modify the kit too much? Thanks

I'm looking at ordering the brat kit as well. Curious to see an different seat other than the tuck an roll option? This is my first build first motorcycle an suggestions are associated thanks.

Why dont you make your own seat? Then its exactly how you want. Right shape, whatever upholstery you like. There are some awesome upholstery places out there.

Make a mock pan from card. Once your happy, make it from ZP steel.

I make em from card really carefully marking the kick up point etc - then i go down the road to my local sheet metal place and pay the old boy in beer to make it for me. It takes them 20 min max. Or maybe you can use CAD software in which case draw one up and have one CNC cut.

I ended up cutting the seat pan off mine and installed my own bracket. getting rid of the pan opens up your options but you do have to install some kind of mount

I havent used them with the monstercraftsman kit but I make solo seats that look they would look good... I also shape and cover seat pans that people send to me... Let me know if I can help out...

CBC%2BDiamond%2BSolo%2B05.jpg

Solo%2BSeat%2B05.jpg

image1%2Bcopy.jpg

Back