monstercraftsman not shipping my order

Last I heard Jon moved everything back to his home shop and got rid of all employees. That was years ago and things may be different now. He scaled things back a bit to spend more time with his family. I remember him mentioning going in at 2am and staying until evening. You can't keep that up forever.

Well I just sent another email. I told him he has until Wednesday to figure out how he wants this to go and then I’m contacting my bank and filing reports for online sales fraud. This has been absolutely ridiculous. I could have built myself 10 tensioners over the past 4 weeks and your brat kit.

Now I got an email thanking me for my patience. I told him that all he’s gotta do is give a guy the heads-up that it will be a little bit before he gets the order out and everything would’ve been cool. I think 99% of us are good with waiting for a product as long as we’re told that.

Now I got an email thanking me for my patience. I told him that all he’s gotta do is give a guy the heads-up that it will be a little bit before he gets the order out and everything would’ve been cool. I think 99% of us are good with waiting for a product as long as we’re told that.
That's exactly it. I will wait for good products...just let me know what is goin on

Well I finally got my tensioner a couple days ago. Quality part but I probably won’t order from them ever again. I just saw another guy in an xs650 group on Facebook asking where his order is and that he can’t get any response from them either. So order at your own risk.

This brat kit is holding up my entire build. Thinking of hardtailing it and if it ever does come then use it on another build.

Back