1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Facebook people... We've created a group for XS650.com members to connect. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice

Monstercraftsman XS650 Brat Kit

Discussion in 'Shops' started by monstercraftsman, Jul 27, 2012.

1. jdizon

jdizon XS650 Guru

Wow! That kit looks great. I like the shock spacer options. Btw what tank is used on this bike?

2. HOLDING OUT AGAIN JON!!!!!!!
    Nice work hope you get MUCHO SALES
    What else they making in that shop and not showing.......:yikes:

3. Here's our install video of putting the brat kit on the bike. Super easy...

4. NICE work guys!! I like it, looks great and most of all Different! and thats Always a good thing right? :) Keep churning out the gems of engineering genius blokes!

Still tryna decide whether to get one of your builders kit frames out here to use on my current build.. only thing stopping me at this stage is (other than cash lol) the fkn crazy compliancing bullshit we live with out here for custom ground up builds.. In that regard and most things motorcycle related you guys( USA ) have all the luck..

Be safe out there.. Chris aka Robbo ..

5. evoloner

evoloner XS650 Enthusiast

Sick! Now only if I had a couple hundred laying around!:thumbsup:

6. missile150

missile150 XS650 Addict

I like the kit. Too bad they are almost as much as a hard tail.

7. Was there a price shown??????
    Hardtail is around $225.00 What was the price on the kit.
    It looks like a awsome kit and easy to install.

8. missile150

missile150 XS650 Addict

It is $199 on their site. If not for the price, I would have one for my next build in my shed. :thumbsup:

9. tonyc

tonyc XS650 Guru

Better than hardtail it still has rear suspension and may sve your back. Only my thoughts. Everyone has their own views. Looks like a fine product.

10. And it installs in under 8 minutes!

11. missile150

missile150 XS650 Addict

Not saying it isn't a good product. I am going to install something like it on my wife's bike when I am done with mine. Easier ride for her. I am just saying they are pricey. I thought they would be less. Just my .02

12. ARE the shocks included because that would make this a pretty sweet deal and wish i would have gone this route damn it

13. missile150

missile150 XS650 Addict

I don't think it comes with anything other than the brat part.

14. WickedKlown2

WickedKlown2 XS650 Enthusiast

15. Yep. It's a fully tig welded piece that has machined spacers and high end hardware. Even the washers for the shock mounts are custom laser cut stainless steel. Anyways, Have fun with it! (those that have bought one)

Current build with the brat kit

http://facebook.com/monstercraftsman

16. Any pictures of it with a chain run? How's the Chain-SA pivot clearance look, with the swingarm angled down so far?

17. Ghetto

Ghetto Bob it!

I like how it's one piece.

18. Swingarm Is in essential the same spot. Plently of chain clearance.

Check it out!

19. What kind of throttle is that?