Feedback for MonsterCraftsman

Hey Guys!

This is Jon from Monstercraftsman. Thanks for all the feedback! We really appreciate it and are trying to make customer service #1 over here at Shredder's Lair. We are growing by leaps and bounds and have experienced growing pains like any new business. Our inventory tracking with ebay has sucked and we are actually building a new website as we speak that controls all inventory from all avenues and is continuously synced. We pride ourselves on helping customers out when they take the time to give us a shout. If you need anything just let us know. Brandon is our full-time customer service agent and has been hired to do just that. If you have the chance to meet us in person you'll quickly find out that we are down to earth and here to help.

-Jon
Monstercraftsman
(800)777-4271

p.s. We have been working on a brand new design for our current chain tensioner and it kicks ass! If there has been any sort of delay shipment it has been due to that. Check out facebook.com/Monstercraftsman for a sneak peak at "Brutus" a 240 MPH fully stainless steel tensioner. All of our tensioners will have some of Brutus's design aesthetic. Take care!

Well,sent Jon an email about my credit.See if he does anything.Brandon hasn't!!!!
Not away to run a business in my opinion.Most of the time that number is hooked to their fax.

Good luck Denim! My emails to Jon go to a blackhole

Well,sent Jon an email about my credit.See if he does anything.Brandon hasn't!!!!
Not away to run a business in my opinion.Most of the time that number is hooked to their fax.

I hear ya.If he doesn't respond,I'll call him one more time.If that doesn't work I'll get ahold of my bank and start a claim.It pisses me off that we try to buy from our own type and this is what they do to us.The funny thing,when I called about my fdwd controls I was told they were making another batch.....They must have a sister company called TC Bros.That's what's stamped on them.

Hey all! brandon from Monstercraftsman here!

Thank you all for the feedback! This kind of stuff in the thread is great because we can not grow as a business without knowing where our faults are. We want to provide the absolute best customer service experience possible, and we appreciate any and all feedback.

I am now the full time customer service guy here at Monstercraftsman. Jon hired me to handle all the front of house stuff (shipping, refunds, inventory, etc) and I'm currently working 50 hours a week! Jon had been running the whole shop single-handedly doing fabrication, the website, all the shipping and all the marketing with a little help here and there.

If there's EVER an issue, please contact me directly. When you call the shop (the 800 number), you now go directly to me and I'll do my absolute best to answer every single call. I'm in the shop Monday-Friday, 7am-5pm Eastern Time. You can also email me at brandon@monstercraftsman.com, and I check my email every half hour or so, 7 days a week. ALSO it's definitely much better to get ahold of us through this email, and NOT through eBay. We get a disgusting amount of notifications and messages from eBay, and messages get lost in all the other junk. I sift through those messages and do the best I can to get to those messages too.

Please bear with us as our business continues to grow exponentially! We're changing web space providers, and the new website will accurately track inventory both from the website and eBay. That will make my job much easier, in turn making your Monstercraftsman experience A LOT better.

Thank you again for all the feedback!

They've been pretty good at contacting me.I got an email from Brandon at 6:30 this morning,so I think they are really trying to make it right.We've been communicating back and forth pretty regular.I think/hope everything will work out.:shrug: So far,so good.
Thanx Brandon.

Got the chain tensioner in the mail yesterday....the new design Is nicer than the one on my bike. The stickers however went down hill Big time!!

Got my mk21 builders kit a couple days ago, everything is precut, so very little guess work and measuring. Im happy with the outcome, and will continue doing business with monstercraftsman, Jon you've been great.

Quick background, I bought the mk21, received it in about 3 weeks, and I just didnt like having to ad spacers to fit the stock XS wheel. Jon was completely cool with that, not bothered one bit... we actually just bs'd on the phone for like an hour each call... even when he was BUSY with his kids! As far as the parts he sent me to replace the prewelded mk21, VV and MC werent even selling the builders kit yet, because the prewelded kits were selling so fast.

Thanks Jon, David, Brandon, and everyone at monstercraftsman.

Lol thank you for this. We're all in envy of you

Got my mk21 builders kit a couple days ago, everything is precut, so very little guess work and measuring. Im happy with the outcome, and will continue doing business with monstercraftsman, Jon you've been great.

Quick background, I bought the mk21, received it in about 3 weeks, and I just didnt like having to ad spacers to fit the stock XS wheel. Jon was completely cool with that, not bothered one bit... we actually just bs'd on the phone for like an hour each call... even when he was BUSY with his kids! As far as the parts he sent me to replace the prewelded mk21, VV and MC werent even selling the builders kit yet, because the prewelded kits were selling so fast.

Thanks Jon, David, Brandon, and everyone at monstercraftsman.

I ordered my brat kit Tuesday afternoon and it was at my door Thursday evening. I have zero complaints. Awesome product and super fast shipping is all I can say as far as my experience with them goes.

I called monstercraftsman Thursday morning, no answer. I called back an hour later and was able to talk with Brandon. He hooked me up with ordering my brat kit. After speaking with Brandon, Jon called me and said he seen they had a missed call from my number. I explained to him that I had spoke with Brandon and was all good. I had a few questions for Jon and he was very helpful. I should say both Jon and Brandon were helpful. After work today I came home to the brat kit sitting on my door step. I only waited a day and the kit was there waiting for me after work. I'll be ordering from them again, they were fast and easy to deal with!

Back