1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Facebook people... We've created a group for XS650.com members to connect. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice

Motorcycle Clasics E-zine

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by gggGary, Jan 9, 2014.

1. gggGary

gggGary Stop that! XS650.com Supporter Top Contributor

I get a free semi monthly email from these guys, and I really like their mag and articles.

http://www.motorcycleclassics.com/

The only problem is the antique envy it creates....

From this morning's article.

[​IMG]

2. retiredgentleman

retiredgentleman XS650 Guru Top Contributor

I quite often have a read through it when I'm at the supermarket buying groceries. Its an excellent magazine, but I'm too frugal to buy a subscription:D

They just don't have enough articles on the XS650....................don't those lads recognize a true classic??? I think I remember one article sometime in the last few years.

3. They have had a couple on the xs. I subscribe to it.

4. FB71

FB71 Expert Turd Polisher

I get the paper mag. They've had several articles on the 650. A big article in one of the premier issues, actually.

5. tshadow6

tshadow6 XS650 Addict

I love that magazine! If you think it needs some articles on the XS, submit one. I like the rebuild articles it contains.

6. Been a subscriber since day 1. It's true they tend to favor the European makes but it's pretty well written and they talk about the old stuff I love. Plastic bikes just aren't my cup of tea.

roy

7. willyguzzi53

willyguzzi53 XS650 Addict

I bought this particular motorcycle about 2 years ago and still have it. The mag is published about 3 miles from where I work. This is a cheap plug for a classic bike get together in Lawrence on the 3rd Saturday of the month during riding season in north Lawrence. Normally a lot of the guys that put this magazine out are there. Check motorcycles for sale on Craigslist when the weather warms up for dates and times. It is a must go to if you live around here.