Motorcycle Show Minneapolis

Backroader

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Any XS people going to the show Feb 05 to 07 in Minneaplois ?

Maybe a good chance to meet, say hello and have $10.00 beer !:laugh:

I should be there at some point. Have always toyed with entering a bike at the donnie smith...maybe the cafe will make an appearance!!

haha.. I started the post, then was on the phone for like 8 min, then posted.. That'll teach me to answer the phone!

Thanks bros. I guess I could've looked it up myself but somebodys gotta help keep you guys busy! As if Travis doesn't have enough to do already. Oh and btw, nice tits travis!

Sorry, I was refering to the stereoscopic photo thread that you started. My bad for commenting on this in the wrong thread.

Oh!!, :laugh:.. no wonder I was confused! :D I thought you might have meant that but didn't see the connection here so I figured you must have been talking about something else.

I went. Only one XS there and I wasn't fond of it (purple tracker). Sorry no pictures! The cycle world show is mostly for manufacturers to show off their 2010 models so it's mostly all new stuff that you can see any Yamaha, Honda, or Harley dealership etc... except that you can see it all at one place.

I'm looking forward to the Donnie Smith show in March.

Never made it.... Did not feel much like making the trip alone and with spendng the week before on the road to pick up the XS in Alberta, I was done with driving for a while.

Back