For Sale - My Bobber part out, Part 2

FastColt

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Mirror finished covers SOLD

18/30 and gold chain all new, 10 miles on them SOLD

Another picture of the tires and wheels from the first post, this time off the bike. $250 plus shipping.
ccd05a3e.jpg

I also have one great condition spoked front wheel and black tire $50 plus shipping
96929bec.jpg

Sporty tank bobber style pet cock, ill also throw in cool looking fuel filter SOLD

TC Bros head light and Monstercraftsman mounting bracket SOLD

Drag Specialties Mini speedo and MikesXS cable SOLD

Brand new Brake master cyclender, lines and caliper SOLD

TC Bros Black powder coated drag bar, Mirror, trick ass white derby grips, some cool italian bell and a thottle and cable!!! SOLD

Black wrapped short exhaust, SOLD

TC Bros foward controls and linkage $175 shipped
63377af3.jpg

Another picture of the plate bracket and stop light off the bike this time SOLD

New Mikes XS clutch cable $15 shipped
d3c7a0fd.jpg

Then i just have this stock light and shaved front forks, Just pay shipping and there yours!
c7f9df41.jpg

PM Me if you want something! Thanks

Last edited:
I'm extremely sorry to everyone that I haven't responded to. I'll get to you all today. I've been swamped with PMs and I'm trying to ship and package all this stuff. I'll update what's left today.

Due to the over whelming amount of pm's ive cleared my box. Heres whats left, I dropped the price on the wheels with white walls to 250 plus shipping.

Sooooooo I'm guessing you are not to serious of a seller? I was looking for answers a little faster as its summer and I'm want to ride this year. I gave up on your forward controls and went to Tc. I'm interested in the rims and tires still, for about 2 more days..lemme know. Cash burning a hole in my pocket...

Back