My Build Thread.

Hey John, They sure are
It's been so warm here
I got stuck spring cleaning!:doh:
I guess when spring get here I get to clean something else.
anyway i didn't get anything done. 2 rear blinkers installed
full

The sparto tail light got here today.
It was missing 2 screws, and the tag holder sadly is not as pictured.
It still look good but the tag holder that was pictured is cooler for sure.
Anyway It has been installed.

full

Hey Carbon,I sure like those Sparto's.I would've used one on mine if I had went with more of a fender.Do you have a side pic of your new taillight?

Hey Carb, I hope you don't mind me butting in.... I love the Sparto but I think it needs to be placed alittle further back toward the end of the fender. The bike is comming along great!

Hey Carb, I hope you don't mind me butting in.... I love the Sparto but I think it needs to be placed alittle further back toward the end of the fender. The bike is comming along great!
no problem Lester. Thanks for Your input:thumbsup:
I'll put it to a vote.
what do the rest of you Guys think?
leave it where it is?
move it more to the rear?

Thanks Guys! I have been pondering the move.
And I am going to move it back' so thats 4 holes to weld up:doh:

I just started on the head light mount.
I haven't seen any fancy mounting plates in the threads that I've going through trying to get some ideas. Insted of the ole L bracket the I have made.
Anyway thanks for your input Guys :thumbsup:

the lights fine where it is but the bike needs moving forward about 1.5" I reckon :D

Its looking really nice Carbon.:thumbsup: I especially like the junction of the frame,spring,fender and seat. It all flows really well visually.
Looking forward to seeing a vid of your first ride :wink2:

peanut.I like Your idea the best!
Move the bike forward.
I had a van once I jacked up the radiator cap up and pull an other van under it and I was good to go!:D
Oh the first ride. That should be a good day:bike:
I am looking forward to see that fine work of art You have created Sir going down the road too:bike:

Leave the light where it is. If you move it back the tag will hide the rear fender flair. The led signal lights look good. I see you covered that bar top. I was thinking if it was on my bike I would have an eye poked by now. :D Keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

Back