My Build Thread.

all right don't pay to much attention to the dirty engine.
I'm workin on forward controls.
oh what fun
full

Thanks, yes they are john.
If You are goin to use them they don't come with the bolts that go through the frame.
and the stock bolts are not long enough for the job. and some spacers are needed too.
It's nice and heavy duty.

Naw, I'll be using my mids thank you very much. I put too much work into them to change out now.I got the scares to prove it.:thumbsup::laugh:
You would think they would come with some mounting hardware.

Well the bike is shaping up.
I got the forward controls on.
after getting them on I see that if I go down it won't take much to fck up the frame.
I don't like that. They look good to me and they are comfee too.
full

You've gotten alot done in no time... make me feel like I'm standing still with my project... lol. Looks nice, exhaust is cool as hell!

John, I'm leaning in that direction for sure. Thanks .I think it will set it off
Lester,thanks Man. I don't feal like I'm getting anything done Sir.
I loved the exhaust when I first saw them.
I have to get the left over rain suit off the right one. I guess headers get hot.
Who knew?
There is so much left to do it boggles my mind.
I wonder how the guys the do the 10 day buildoffs?
that must be insane

Yeah! I'm better by myself too!:thumbsup: I come up with all sorts of stuff that's trash,but nobody see's that part.:D "My part's come out just the way I want every time" just ask me.:laugh:

Carbon, you planning to run minimal electronics? kick only and or with electric start? Curious to see the layout of the electronics as we've both got brat kits. Still debating if I should toss the starter and mount the regulator rectifier there.

Back