My engine rebuild from scratch!!

I haven't tried it yet, but copper tubing does the same!

That's cool
here is a little known fact
2 large magnets 1 placed above and 1 below the electric meter will slow down the meter making the electric bill smaller.
Now I've never done this myself, But I have seen it in action it works.

That's cool
here is a little known fact
2 large magnets 1 placed above and 1 below the electric meter will slow down the meter making the electric bill smaller.
Now I've never done this myself, But I have seen it in action it works.

LOL!! Pity mine is digital! I think any magnet will kill it outright lol

Alright. I have looked high and I have looked low, but I can not find a reference to this piece indicated in the picture below. I have not seen it in any service manual or parts diagram. I also know engine parts had changed over the years, but this piece was not in my 1972. I usually pretty good about these things, but maybe I missed something somewhere. If I have, I apologize.

Maybe AW or somebody else can enlighten me on this mystery piece.

Thanks

Valve cover next. Make sure this bit is in its place!

9922241085_20518d8dc9_b.jpg

Thanks Twomany! That part helps with the engine pressure release, I THINK it reduces too much oil coming out of the breather hole, or something like that. As far as I know, all xs engines had these.

Hope you find yours or a replacement!

What am I missing here. I haven't been able 2 figure out how the primary turns the gears, looking at an open bottom end it looks like the crank and primary are separated from the trany how does the crank power get to the drive sprocket?

Thanks, the mystery is solves. One of those things that I just had to know and couldn't see.

Back