My first ever bike build!!

Well done Airwolfe, very appealing - spot on, one of my favorites.

Oh, yeah, Airwolfie! Definitely want THAT on the calendar.

Have you come up with a name for it yet???

MyFirst,,, Hanna's Toy,,, InfiniteMOT,,, LeatherBondage...

Well done Airwolfe, very appealing - spot on, one of my favorites.

Wow thanks Jay! Didn't think it was this popular!

Oh, yeah, Airwolfie! Definitely want THAT on the calendar.

Have you come up with a name for it yet???

MyFirst,,, Hanna's Toy,,, InfiniteMOT,,, LeatherBondage...

Thanks Twomany! Means a lot!

Just plain "my xs650" is what I call her!:D

Very impressive and more than a little intimidating. Thanks for letting us along for the build.

It's better to ask forgiveness than permission. :wink2:
How's it goin Man?

Very true Carbon!

Im doing great! Mom and Hannah are great too, she's an absolute gem! Hasn't woken us in the night once since she was born! We now get to lie in on weekends too! She usually only wakes up at about 8am! What bliss! Always happy, hardly cries, olny when she's hungry/tired/wet/ bloated/dirty, and then it usually is just a whimper!

Getting big now! Weighs almost 15lbs! And she's only 3 months old! She is the Best thing to ever happen to me!:)

Wow, she is getting so big, love every moment, they grow up fast.

Yeah man! She's 5 months old today!!!:yikes::eek::wtf::yikes:

So I got her all wired up today, finished her all up! Took her outside, kicked her over till I was blue n the face, NOTHING..............

Called it a day as it was getting real cold and dark. Also the hydro clutch seems to be fubar'ed so I am going back to clutch cable for now. MORE HANG uPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Added a little something as my choke button broke off, Wade from Six Kick Customs made me this lovely brass button!

16459228632_b7e4dfe6d9_b.jpg

16477632645_90ee9733c3_b.jpg

16291727577_759af6c232_b.jpg

I also started replacing the clutch with a cable, and changed the MC on the front brakes as well, but then ran out of time. Hopefully next weekend I can sort the electrical problem out, and finish off the rest.

Back