My on the cheap bobber build thread.

Ha Ha! I went down to the local hardware store and spent $14 and 25 minutes for mine.
My boss went ahead and bought a proper buffer so I'll try my hand at polishing my bits and pieces when I get a chance.:thumbsup:

Didn't work on the bike today. My stepmother has cancer and she's in the hospital.
Wanted to speak with her doctors to see what the next step is if any to take.
I did get a chance to get my kids by to see and sit on my bike so that was pretty cool.:thumbsup:
My son is 13 and stands at 6 foot, damn near as tall as me.My little girl is turning 10 pretty soon and got a kick out of sitting there with her feet mostly on the ground.:)

Hi John, so sorry to hear of your news! But I'm sure all will be well! Sounds like a strapping young lad you've got there! A Rugby player in the making! Sounds like you have either a couple of helpers or another couple of projects for them! I don't have kids but I have two nieces who think Uncle Paul is quite cool! I can have them for the weekend and hand them back :)

Ha Ha! get to spend time with them then their off.My son is not like me, he's into reading and playing video games and such. But I'm hoping to get him interested in some of the things that I like. He seemed to really like the bike.So maybe we'll get together on a few things.:thumbsup:My stepmother is not going to be up for the treatments I fear.
She's pretty small and fragile.Don't get me wrong,she's a tough woman.It's really come on quick though.Thanks for the kind words.

Got my front signal mounts made up tonight.I think they will work out.
DSCN0441_zps365421db.jpg

DSCN0437_zps67a4ebe8.jpg

DSCN0442_zps07991101.jpg

DSCN0438_zps13ca9794.jpg

My back signal mounts.I'll be mounting them a little straighter,but the location is pretty close.
DSCN0439_zpsd4b306ce.jpg

DSCN0443_zpsb3c35127.jpg

Got my tag bracket mounted the other day.
DSCN0435_zpsa505a125.jpg

DSCN0436_zpsc986b36e.jpg

And some glamour shots as of today.
DSCN0440_zps0023107d.jpg

DSCN0445_zps30181928.jpg

DSCN0446_zps95fcf780.jpg

DSCN0448_zps31fb3667.jpg

Next the wiring.:thumbsup:

John, I think the blinkers look good too.
I got out my blinkers yesterday so I can see about mounting them.
My blinks are very small leds.
Your tag light and plate mount looks good where You have it:thumbsup:
She is looking great!

Thank you Carbon. It's funny I was worried about the tag bracket hiding my signal,but didn't think about my rear caliper being so high!

Thanks jdizon. Do you need to run them? I like the fronts where they are,but I don't know about the rears. There's really no other place to put them and be seen.

Back