Need Crimpers? 55% off, 5 die sets

Have two (similar) crimpers from banggood :bike: Wish I had bought a decent one years ago. Best to get uninsulated terminals and heat shrink. Still like to solder terminals that will be reconnected much.
Color me stupid but I still slightly prebend the terminal legs in on the wire with the wire dyke before crimping for best results.

It will work if you just re-query it. Type "crimping tool" in the search and select it that way.

G'day Rick,
Your idea was good but then the fertilizer hit the air conditioner

Bastard would not let me get past "Place Order" before it locked up, GGGRRRR.

GW

Those crimpers are fairly generic. Search for JX-1601 on Ebay and you will find them for all sorts of prices as well as find loads of spares.

G'day Doug,

Yup that was just as good as the Banggod jobbie with no hassle. "So I put my name on him".

Thanks mate.

GW

GW, it's easy to get caught up in these things and forget this is an American site, things may be a little more expensive on first look over here but with the exchange rate and freight, what was a bargain, can be an expensive lesson. Done it myself before thinking about alternatives.....But now prices are very competitive with all this stuff coming out of china, and now Aussie companies have to be more realistic with their prices.......

I think early on banggood "Bought market share" with below cost pricing. These days it doesn't hurt to check around, fleaBay and amazon often have close pricing, many times with much faster shipping.Then again I'm waiting on some eBay turn signals from China going on 2 months now.

Back