Need help finding a nice set of 7/8 risers to go with my new bars!!

Sleezy650

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I just ordered a set of Biltwell Keystones for my XS650 bobber and I need help finding some decent risers for them. I went with 7/8 bars so I could keep the grips and lever I have now, but it seems like there isn't any 7/8 risers out there for me. I'm looking for a set of black 3 inch risers, smooth top, and either 7/8" diameter or even 1" with a set of shims I found for $6 on amazon. I've heard that the shims are a good solution to the riser issue because there are plenty of good looking 1" risers out there. Any advice on my situation is helpful, and any tips on where I can find some risers is appreciated I've been searching for about a week now. Thanks guys!

Considered dogbone risers?

dogs2.jpg

I looked at a pair of dog bones, but I decided on going with straight smooth top black 3" risers. Problem is everything I find is either wrong rise wrong bar diameter, or just fugly. Lol I appreciate your reply tho. You know of anyone that's used the shims I mentioned?

I dont like the dogbones either. Never used shims, but seems sketchy to me. Id just go riserless... buuuut, if u got bars already, that wont work.

Back