Neutral As Ignition Cut Off?

To swap back will be impossible as its metric threaded for the banjo bolt. Plus as 5t mentions above.
gggGary i have been thinking about rerouting but it is 5/16th 8mm size hose and plugs seem ok. I would have to go back to two petcocks tho to get a better run with the hose.

No, I don't think they've been swapped side to side. If you look at the carb set pic in post #31, you can see the tab for the idle speed adjuster screw has not been drilled and tapped on the right carb. It couldn't have been a left carb like that.
Good eye, I didn't notice that.

To swap back will be impossible as its metric threaded for the banjo bolt. Plus as 5t mentions above.
gggGary i have been thinking about rerouting but it is 5/16th 8mm size hose and plugs seem ok. I would have to go back to two petcocks tho to get a better run with the hose.
What about simply turning the banjo bolts upward so the lines come down to them versus from the side/bottom? That may help with flow and low spots within the line. I suppose it just depends on what routing options you have.

Back