New Cafe Racer Seats now available!

if you click on them they take you to more product pics. There are several pics of each type of seat. More to come this week also!

This is how every page except the home page looks.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    59.3 KB · Views: 395
never seen that before... what are you viewing this site on? generally works fine, even on a cell phone. What pics do you want to see? I'll try to post some here. There is some site maintenance going on tonight also, could be messing you up. So worst case please check back tomorrow. Its working on my end.

I look forward to it! Sorry about my tone....I could have delivered it a bit more tactfully. I really dig your work, and was disappointed when I couldn't see it.

here are some pics for now. More will be on the site as soon as i can find the time to take them and post them. These are some Honda Style flat seats. Yamaha Style are the same only designed to fit the XS frame. So narrower in the front and wider by the rear shocks.
Last Image has Yamaha XS dimensions...

Honda1.jpg

Honda2.jpg

Honda3.jpg

Honda4.jpg

Honda5.jpg

TUFFSIDE_FlatMeasure.jpg

I just bought this one, looks sick in person. I had hoped I could see one on a complete bike first, but it was to cool to not buy. I'll post pics soon.

G'day,

These seats look great. How's the comfort factor on these? I'm an old guy with arthritis in my hips and i find the standard seat really comfortable and easy on my hips. Altho cosmetically it leaves a bit to be desired. I've ridden other bikes with skinnier seats and less padding but I get sore too quick. I need the width and padding for my old bones. Im particularly keen on the flat style with passenger pad. And do you ship to Australia?

There about as comfy as it gets for a flat style seat... Yes we do ship to AU just pick USPS international in shipping options. IF the shipping prices are to expensive email us and we can look for alternative's. it all depends how fast you need it.

thanks!

G'day,

These seats look great. How's the comfort factor on these? I'm an old guy with arthritis in my hips and i find the standard seat really comfortable and easy on my hips. Altho cosmetically it leaves a bit to be desired. I've ridden other bikes with skinnier seats and less padding but I get sore too quick. I need the width and padding for my old bones. Im particularly keen on the flat style with passenger pad. And do you ship to Australia?
I was going to ask the same thing, but about the cafe style seats. How thick is the padding? How firm is it? I'm not terribly old, but I'm heavy at 240. I'm just worried that the foam will be too soft and I'll feel like I'm riding the frame rails after a short time. :doh:

Thanks!

I was going to ask the same thing, but about the cafe style seats. How thick is the padding? How firm is it? I'm not terribly old, but I'm heavy at 240. I'm just worried that the foam will be too soft and I'll feel like I'm riding the frame rails after a short time. :doh:

Thanks!

Cafe "racer" seats generally are not built for comfort, but more for weight savings and style. They are just over 1" thick. As with any cafe seat you will be feeling the ride thats for sure. But i can guarantee they are more comfortable than a universal stick on foam pad... :D

Last edited:
New Flat seat sizes and Cafe seat sizes now available!
We've also come up with a really cool square stitch, available on flat seats!

we now have 3 size's of cafe seats (the 25" is for the XS650)
But with the new LARGE cafe option there are many more bikes these will work on.
Same goes for the flat seats, we offer a new BIG size that should fit most of the bigger bikes... anyway enough babbling... check em out!
http://www.tuffside.com

BIG4.jpg

square1.jpg

square2.jpg

:thumbsup:

Hi,

Have you ever made a café racer seat for a Ducati 750 ss?
Im looking for a seat that looks like the one you manufacture.
Could you possible make one tahat would fit?

Jon

Hi,

I'd really like to avoid cutting the frame due to Norwegian regulations. Do you have any seats that will fit over the original rear section?

/Kris

Back