New Yamaha XS650 Parts Site

650trader

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Wish to announce the opening of https://Yamahaxs650.com a supplier of New aftermarket XS/TX 650
parts made in Japan and Taiwan. Some 1200 parts on offer, most in stock now with the balance
coming. Check out our prices. We are a group of old guys with long experience in the motorcycle parts import, export and distribution business that will be adding many new and never before available items once we see how lively the xs business is. We are dedicated to keeping
the XS650 on the road and hope to supply customers not from the Violin playing class and not
from the self appointed expert class but those who look for that final rare piece needed.

mewje.jpg

:thumbsup:

Product recall.......or it should be or come with a warning
Update 27-3-2021.........The big bore kits have problems read link
http://www.xs650.com/threads/big-bore-kits-350.59234/page-3

Good luck on the venture, if you keep prices competitive you will do well.

As an overseas buyer one of the biggest let down is when free postage is offered to locals and that postage cost isn't taken into account when postage costs for overseas customers is applied.........Not asking, or expect, for free postage to b applied to overseas sales.................What i mean is if it costs on average to post internally, (48 states), say $25.00, or what ever an average is, why not apply that average cost, (as it is already built into your prices), reduction to your overseas customers postage rates as well..........

EDIT, I should ask........Do you or would would your business entertain the idea to incorporate the free local postage into reducing the Overseas cost of postage

Last edited:
Good luck on the venture, if you keep prices competitive you will do well.

As an overseas buyer one of the biggest let down is when free postage is offered to locals and that postage cost isn't taken into account when postage costs for overseas customers is applied.........Not asking, or expect, for free postage to b applied to overseas sales.................What i mean is if it costs on average to post internally, (48 states), say $25.00, or what ever an average is, why not apply that average cost, (as it is already built into your prices), reduction to your overseas customers postage rates as well..........
Good point.

So true. I ordered a wiring harness for my rd400 from Texas. From the good folks at Economy Cycle for a reasonable
134.95. With postage and currency exchange on the Canuk peso it nailed my c.c. to the tune of 250.51! OUCH.
It's a pity We can't use snow & ice as Our currency this time of year.

Wish to announce the opening of https://Yamahaxs650.com a supplier of New aftermarket XS/TX 650
parts made in Japan and Taiwan. Some 1200 parts on offer, most in stock now with the balance
coming. Check out our prices. We are a group of old guys with long experience in the motorcycle parts import, export and distribution business that will be adding many new and never before available items once we see how lively the xs business is. We are dedicated to keeping
the XS650 on the road and hope to supply customers not from the Violin playing class and not
from the self appointed expert class but those who look for that final rare piece needed.

Had a look at the site but couldn't find a drop down to post to the UK

Back