November XS650 of the month nomination thread

gggGary

If not now, When?
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
It's November Nomination time!! :bike:

Here's how it works:
First, someone "nominates" a bike they'd like to see in the November XS650 of the month competition. Next, someone else "seconds" the nomination. Lastly, the owner accepts the nomination and they are in the competition.
First 5 bikes are in.

You can't nominate yourself! (However, you're encouraged to throw your bike out there for someone to else to nominate)

Nominees must be active members (logged in within the last month) and have at least 10 posts.

-- Nominators must post a photo.

Now on to the Nominations!! :)
Please remember this a work in progress, we will try to skiv by with as few rules as possible.....

jamesgs4's ride.
I've always liked red paint.
The use of a solid rim. With the drum front.
Has alot of owner/user touch. Things that make it his.
And he RIDES it.
More pics in his album.
http://www.xs650.com/media/albums/215/

Attachments

• jamesgs4.jpg
    jamesgs4.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 696
I would like to nominate this bike from Two Wheel Mafia for the November XSOTM.

He's got the best pictures in the XS650s and babes thread. :D And I like the bike.

Attachments

• twowheelmafia.jpg
    twowheelmafia.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 422
Just a hint if you nominate someone maybe you should also PM them so they can accept?

gggGary I would think so. Or decline. Either way. It may be hard to come up with 5 if you are going to require they respond to be in the contest. We'll see, it is a work in progress correct?

I nominate Alfredo's bike. I think what he did is a big part of what the XS650 is all about. Working with simple tools as time and money allowed he built his dream one piece at a time. When he didn't know how to do something he came on here got answers and kept on building.

View attachment 7638

His build thread;
http://www.xs650.com/forum/showthread.php?t=952

Back