Wanted - OIL FEED TUBE

the-oz-slider

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Found out today my front top end oil feed tube be split, so if anyone has one used, decent, please PM me.
the-oz-slider

Note, the OZ slider is not US based. :bike:
"Al in Canader, eh......"
mebbie he has a us mailing address eh?

Last edited:
A4B8BD80-7D7B-4D56-BDEE-2E3CD86EEFC4.jpeg
58B89A15-5C58-4278-B0C1-172351EFC326.jpeg
I found it. Not sure about the threads on the big nut! You can have it for the shipping. If you want it PM me your info.

If Oz doesn't ever respond I'd be willing to take it for the cost of postage. I'm in Florida and my zip is 34491. Regular
mail or flat rate package would be alright with me. If your interested I'll PM my mailing address.

My apologies, Ive paid for postage and the pipe should be on its way to me, thanks again everyone for the responses and offers.....
Oz

FWIW - I needed one of these a couple of years ago and after a fruitless search on the web for a solid used one, I bought the MikesXS repop and it looks good, fits perfectly and has worked just fine for more than 8,000 miles, so that is an alternate source.

I guess that is some support for the view that MikesXS is generally OK for at least some metallic parts (but not for rubber stuff).

Pete

I've seen Mikes but the price (read wife) is too high. The one I have is fine but, I want to
add an oil cooler but don't want to cut the one I have in case everything goes south on me.

thanks, but those are fine, it was just the bottom sleeve nut that was buggered.....
thanks for the offer....

Back