1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Facebook people... We've created a group for XS650.com members to connect. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale - $old PAMCO ignition only without 60 degree rotor $50 shipped

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by SAFU, Mar 13, 2018.

1. SAFU

SAFU XS650 Enthusiast

HI I am selling my pamco ignition with e-advancer comes with everything but the 60 degree rotor as I am reusing it, you can find it on mikesxs.com looking for $100 shipped. Thanks!

2. SAFU

SAFU XS650 Enthusiast

Pamco

E-Advancer SOLD

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
  3. Milunchbox

Milunchbox XS650 Enthusiast

Mi
    why are you getting rid of it??

4. SAFU

SAFU XS650 Enthusiast

I got the new pamco ignition with the E-advancer integrated eliminating the blue box of the original E-advancer. Works great was running it on my bike before I upgraded.

5. Infantilebehavior

Infantilebehavior InfantileBehavior

Well that's news to me. Been looking to get the advancer box used. Didn't realize they made a new plate with the e advance built in. May have spend extra and snag that. Pretty cool

SAFU likes this.
  6. SAFU

SAFU XS650 Enthusiast

E-advancer has been sold only, pamco ignition without 60 degree rotor still available

7. Whats the price now????

8. SAFU

SAFU XS650 Enthusiast

$50 shipped for just the pamco ignition pictured above, without a 60 degree rotor (you can find it on mikesxs)

Last edited: Mar 17, 2018
  9. Maybe Pamcopete can verify...................i thought the original pamcos had the 90 Degree rotor and if the e-advance was used a 60 Degree rotor was required.........You have sold the E-Advance so what rotor is required now?????...........or have i got it wrong

SAFU likes this.
  10. SAFU

SAFU XS650 Enthusiast

The 60 degree rotor will work with both mechanical and e-advancer, 60 degree is the updated version of the 90 degree making the bike run cooler.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2018
  11. So just the plate above in the pic is for sale right?

SAFU likes this.
  12. Infantilebehavior

Infantilebehavior InfantileBehavior

Correct. I bought the advancer...

13. The blue box you mean?

SAFU likes this.
  14. SAFU

SAFU XS650 Enthusiast

Yessir :hump:

15. Here’s the deal—my PAMCO stopped working and a guy I know swapped his on my bike and it worked—problem is, I am not sure if it’s my part like yours that’s bad or the blue box.

16. SAFU

SAFU XS650 Enthusiast

Did the guy swap out the blue box as well when he put his pamco? If he just swapped out the pamco and it worked than the part I have is what you need.

17. He actually has a newer one that doesn’t need the blue box—he doesn’t have the e advancer on his but still hard to discern if it’s the blue box or the plate like you have that caused the issue.

18. SAFU

SAFU XS650 Enthusiast

If you had a mechanical advancer you can swap it out and see if its the points, harder to isolate problem to e-advancer because it needs the e-ignition to work.

19. so, there is a chance I might be able to use what you have. First of all though, who has this for sale? I am seeing two users that are responding on this. SAFU and Infantile Behavior. Also, you are sure that the part works?

20. SAFU

SAFU XS650 Enthusiast

I am selling the E-ignition, InfantileBehavior bought the advancer (blue box) from me earlier and is just trying to help. This PAMCO definitely works, I was running it until i took it off, I never needed to change the timing once I set it.