Oldskoolcarbs Having issues...

lidirtrider

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Not sure where to put this and IDont know who follows okdskoolcarbs on facebook, but I just saw a really awful post by Rick dropping some pretty inflammatory racist words. I know sometimes his posts and messages are pretty rambling and crazy sounding but if thats the type of person he is, then I wish I never sent him my carbs.

Seen it, that’s the end of his business now for sure. I took screenshots but don’t know if I should post.

Been following his page for a couple of years now and he occasionally posts really weird rambling shit but that’s the end of him now.....

Last edited:
You should some of the crazy shit he’s messaged me. I’m sure my carbs will be awesome, but wow, I think he gets bombed and drunk facebooks.

He just direct messaged me and threatened to throw out my carbs or sell them. His direct quote was

“N***er is that what you want your shit is in the can”

“I will sell it”

Pretty messed up

Just feel bad that the guy probably just killed his own business. I mean, if those are his feelings than whatever, maybe some people dont care, but that's pretty unprofessional to post something like that on your own business’s page.

He's had some issues in the past, then got his act straightened out and as far as I know has been doing good for quite a while. Like many of us He may have burdens we can't know. But it's certainly a valid call to let others know.

He's had some issues in the past, then got his act straightened out and as far as I know has been doing good for quite a while. Like many of us He may have burdens we can't know. But it's certainly a valid call to let others know.

Medications and alcohol by the sound of it.

I spoke to Rick on the phone. He didnt sound well. He was appologetic, but I sure hope he can get some help or get himself straightened out. I'm sure his business is gonna take a hit even though he deleted his posts. I really never inteded for things to get to the point of him threatening me, and I'm bummed that went that way. He reassured me my carbs are getting done and will be back to me soon. Just another reminder of how bad things can turn these days.

It is such a common problem alot of people face these days. Prescribed medications that disconnect you from reality sometimes. All it takes is you have a bad day reach for the bottle and before you know it totally detached...they tell you don't drink....but a bad day is all it takes...
I have never suffered from it but have done alot of research. Not good when Doctors hand out SSRI's like candy and don't give two fucks on the outcomes except the bonus holiday to the Bahamas each year thanks to Big Pharma sales targets....

No what you are seeing is some that understand; a person can go off the deep end and say a lot of stuff that they will later deeply regret. While you don't forget those things were said, you don't throw someone to the sharks and row away either.
Sat for two hours with needles in my arms and watched Green book today, would watch it again.

Back