Sold / Found / Inactive - ONE FOR THE LADIES: JOE ROCKET ROCKET GIRL ARMORED JACKET WITH LINER, $25 SHIPPED CONUS

grizld1

Grumpy old man
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Jacket is size XL, but that's deceptive. Fits my slender 5'8" wife, and my guess is that it wouldn't be comfortable for anyone with larger than 34" waist. Carefully hand washed, but still shows lightly stained collar and a few black spots from road spatter; see pics IMG_1005.JPGIMG_1006.JPGIMG_1008.JPGIMG_1009.JPGIMG_1010.JPG.

Armored at back, shoulders, and elbows. Same deal: payment by snail mail, no reductions, ad down after 10 days, and, in this case, no returns.

No interst?! The jacket is priced $3.50 more than the flat rate postage! Maybe nobody believes it when I write that prep for sale involved 3 hand washings. Maybe a pic of my sim 5'8" wife modeling jacket and her XS 360 will help. Maybe throwing in womens medium armored gloves will help.
Gloves are lightly used, cost 3times more new OTC than I'm asking for the whole shebang shipped. It's all getting donated to a church thrift shop on Saturday if nobody here can use the stuff.

Attachments

• zook1.png
    zook1.png
    5.1 KB · Views: 47
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    829 KB · Views: 43
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    459.8 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Someone will put it to good use