Online source for RWL tires, '79 650 w/ 19" & 16" wheels

Skylar

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Hey folks, my 650 is coming along finally and I'm looking ahead to tires once the ones that it's rolling on are done.

Looking for Raised White Letters. Having trouble finding Dunlop Qualifiers, K70s, or Bridgestone BT45 with Raised Whites.

Any tips? I've checked lots of stores and can't get a decent price for both tires.

Usually try to find parts myself but striking out. -S

Hi Skylar I get good deals here I got my Q2s there and K-70 there too they have the 45s also at a good price. You should be able to find a coupon for that store on the web.
welcome back to the site
pix of your bike will be cool

Thanks Carbon. I went on there and I didn't see much in the way of raised whites but I did buy my last set of tires for another bike there. Excellent prices.

I don't think they got what I need but thanks.

Dude that place isn't bad, they seem to at least stock two of the kinds I'm looking at.... nice find my man.

Thanks for finding those. I've got a stock frame with no chainguard, hoping a 130 fits.

I'd read that, good to hear. 120s are rare so I was just worried the 130 would be a bit too fat.

Carbon I'm running that Pamco ignition too, can't wait to see how it runs when it all gets back together.

Back