Operation Street Tracker

Have a question and need some help. I had Probe Engineering ignition and it took a shit. Its a 1982 rephrased 277 degrees, shell cam cut and turned. Looking to get Pamco Pete ignition to do this all right what all parts will I need for that year with no mechanical advance but want THE ignition. Any quick help would be greatly appreciated. Im getting seat and tank at paint now was hoping to unveil this weekend but no go. Thanks for any input!

Last edited:
racerdave, so am I but last week when putting everything back together after powder coat and everything fired it up and cam broke in two so I am now looking for a Shell # 1 277 cam if anyone has one let me know. I have contacted mrriggs.

Getting color on need cleared and buffed.
IMG_0655.JPG
IMG_0655.JPG

Gary organised a rephased cam from megacycle for me. I think they are better than cut and turn, and may work out cheaper once you include the extra shipping etc.

Nice bike!. What did you do about the cam and ignition? I am always looking for options for ignitions.

Nice bike!. What did you do about the cam and ignition? I am always looking for options for ignitions.
I went with Pamco ignition and Mr Riggs has y cam as of today, pulled the motor to take the top end off see how bad this will really be hoping not to bad. Few more weeks to be on the road.

Went with Pamco Pete's ignition and Mr Riggs has my cam. Pulled the engine today going in to hopefully not see much damage since it was just started and running in the garage.

Back