Wanted - original side kick stand Yamaha XS650B 1975

Niels B

XS650 Junkie
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
anyone got an original side kick stand floating around they would like to sell ?? see item #5 below.
Thought the side stand i had was original - but no - although it works if i can't dig up one somewhere :)

MjE5NjAzNA-fddf0120.png

I think I have one in the garage I have to take some pics for a guy on here for a gas tank I’ll look and let you know

I think I have one in the garage I have to take some pics for a guy on here for a gas tank I’ll look and let you know
Happy Easter !
Did you ever have a chance to look in your garage whether you had a sidekick stand that I'm looking for ?

Yes I think I do I’ll try to send you a pic I’m new to the site and trying to figure it out

Attachments

• 1962A163-03D4-45E3-ACCC-84C76818016D.jpeg
    1962A163-03D4-45E3-ACCC-84C76818016D.jpeg
    130 KB · Views: 132
thanks for looking and posting ( i find it hard to post pic's and videos too - can only figure it out on the phone :-( )
from the picture it does not look like the right one, seem to miss the plate between the "foot" and the "kick"

The one on my ‘75 is a later model too, it works but it’s a little hard to catch the arm for lowering - and I like to make the bike original where and when possible - maybe a little crazy :)

Back