Overseas shipping warning

Pat D

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
I am so pissed I can't even see straight right now. I ordered a seat cover back in the first week of March from Pit Replica off Ebay. They shipped it right out from Thialand, and I have tracked it as far as New York, where the USPS allegedly took possession. It has been in New York since April 4. The USPS is telling me that it is held up in Customs, and it could be months or years before it is released, they have no control. I am absolutely astounded that this is the case. The item is bought and paid for, and I have absolutely no way to recover my $$$$$ or determine when the item will be delivered. Un-fucking believable. USPS gave me a direct phone # to follow up with, but it is dead. Doesn't ring, no disconnected message, nothing. Just silence.

What is even more irritating is I ordered pistons from Japan, and I had them in 4 days from the click of the mouse.

Order items from overseas at your own risk, I refuse to wait around for a fucking year to get my shit. Again- unbelievable. Rant off ...

Over here on this side of the pond we have similar issues. If I get ANYTHING(legal of course!) from the east(China, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia so far) it usually comes within a week, no customs charge. If I get anything from the States, I am looking at ten days minimum, plus extortionate custom and handling fees! I don't get it really!

So now I try to avoid getting anything from the US of A! It usually ends up costing me as much, if not more, with all the fees and exchange rates, as if I was to get it locally instead!

Back