For Sale - Pamco E-advance mounting enclosure

cruzin

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
I machined a box for my e-advancer I got for pamco pete. Its made of HDPE plastic. The advance unit fits inside of it and can attach to your downtube of the xs650 that is 1.5" Or can mount to a flat surface.
I made one for my self because I wanted a different look. I had to buy plastic in bigger sizes that I needed so I made 15 extra ones.
If some one wants to buy one of these 3 pc box, cover and yoke I will sell you one for 20.00 shipped in the usa. You will have to drill a few small holes for screws and provide some small screws. These do ot look like they came from a manufacture these were machined by me on a cnc router. You will also have to choose where you would like your wires to exit the box and drill holes in the location of your choosing.

Attachments

• advance box2.jpg
    advance box2.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 316
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 307
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 301
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 1,594
Last edited:
I machined a box for my e-advancer I got for pamco pete. Its made of HDPE plastic. The advance unit fits inside of it and can attach to your downtube of the xs650 that is 1.5" Or can mount to a flat surface.
I made one for my self because I wanted a different look. I had to buy plastic in bigger sizes that I needed so I made 15 extra ones.
If some one wants to buy one of these 3 pc box, cover and yoke I will sell you one for 20.00 shipped in the usa. You will have to drill a few small holes for screws and provide some small screws. These do ot look like they came from a manufacture these were machined by me on a cnc router. You will also have to choose where you would like your wires to exit the box and drill holes in the location of your choosing.

Pm'd....

Back