Pamco-E Advance-PMA Wiring Diagram Validation please

3dognate

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Look Right?
XSEadv_zpsyjjjl0za.png

No... Nothing came with it. There is some info on the xs650ignition.com site. I drew that up for my own purposes. (Pete could use some illustrations... But then he's sold a shit ton of ignitions without it...)

There should probably be a kill switch between the 10A fuse and coil. But I'm running it with the key switch only at the moment.

No... Nothing came with it. There is some info on the xs650ignition.com site. I drew that up for my own purposes. (Pete could use some illustrations... But then he's sold a shit ton of ignitions without it...)

There should probably be a kill switch between the 10A fuse and coil. But I'm running it with the key switch only at the moment.

I like your drawing. Could you do something similar for my instructions? Just the part that shows the PAMCO and the E-Advancer but not that "Green Monster" coil. I would prefer the 17-6903 "Ultimate" coil, a 7 1/2 Amp fuse coming from "kill switch", ground connection labelled "frame ground" with an eye type terminal and some little black tubes representing the splices. PM me what that would cost in money or product in exchange.

I like your drawing. Could you do something similar for my instructions? Just the part that shows the PAMCO and the E-Advancer but not that "Green Monster" coil. I would prefer the 17-6903 "Ultimate" coil, a 7 1/2 Amp fuse coming from "kill switch", ground connection labelled "frame ground" with an eye type terminal and some little black tubes representing the splices. PM me what that would cost in money or product in exchange.

PM'd a 1st shot drawing.

Do the green monster coils that come with the 277 rephase pamco setup have to be grounded to the frame?

Pete - did you ever finalize this drawing for the E-Advance wiring?

Back