Pamco Pete needs your thoughts and prayers

scott s

XS650 Guru
Reaction score
Pamco Pete is going through a very rough time in his personal life. As much as he has given to the vintage bike community and the XS650 in particular, please remember him in your thoughts and prayers. Let him know how much we care and how important he ... The person, not the product. ..is to us all.

We love you, Pete, as always.

EDIT: In the interest of giving Pete his personal space, I didn't announce the reason for his hardship. It is with great sadness that I must tell you that his beloved wife Candy passed away unexpectedly this weekend. If you knew Pete and Candy personally, as I do, you would know how much they meant to each other.
Candy was the biggest bundle of joy and happiness in the tiniest package. She didn't LIKE anything. ... she LOVED everything. She will be sorely missed.

Last edited:
Damn, hate to hear news like this. I am a fresh fish here, but my best to him. Hope all is well.. Sorry to hear Pete.

Pete you got friends around the world. Your a #1 class act guy. I am so sorry for your loss, We will keep you in our thoughts.

Last edited:
Hope things start going your way very soon Pete. You've been a good man to many two wheel people.

hi pete,,,, my very best wishes go to you may things get alot better for you ,,a great guy my very best regards pete regards dave from western wimmera australia my thought go with you

Condolences Pete

All i can say is, the amount you have given to others counts for a lot. Know that my thoughts are with you and if i could lighten the load i would.

With any tragedy there will be ups and downs, Please make sure to walk the black dog when it is needed.

Skull

Last edited:
Back