pamco rephased replacement

FLEA

XS650 Guru
Reaction score
my pamco might have shit itself , what is the cheapest replacement that will work for a rephased motor (fairly broke at the moment ) that will last longer than just going around the block .. could be intrested in a complete adapted points plate if anyone has one

Gave this info to Steve when he used points on his re-phase.............. I lost the info along the way............... Steve, for some reason couldn't get it to work on his bike so if you do find some discrepancy then give him a shout.

Gave this info to Steve when he used points on his re-phase.............. I lost the info along the way............... Steve, for some reason couldn't get it to work on his bike so if you do find some discrepancy then give him a shout.
no worrys , as far as i know hes still running the pamco at the moment

I'll rephrase my last comment...........Steve did successfully run points on his 277 until he bought the pamco..........I gave him the Bob Bertrund info but he recond it was back to front some how..........I'm not saying Bobs system wont work, and going by Jack it does, (i could never see why it wouldn't), so it was obviously something else...........Initial thought was that Steve had his crank moved the 3 splines the opposite way.......???

going to have to ask out of pure curiosity , if splines / crank put in the wrong way would it even run??? now in a area where i havnt a clue .. just a fiddler not a mechanic but no doult blokes here would have a better idea ,,, lol ,... will have to give steve a ring as trips to cairns wont be happening for the for see able future .. one things for sure be easy to ring him as he will be at home or work as no where else to go .. by the way hows mission, be real quiet with no tourists around

lol.. mate i would love to get a vape but once converted it works out to be 1100 dollars aust and thats with out shipping and paypals extra on conversion rate .. at 63 cents in the the us dollar buying overseas is a long way into the future , luckily i bought up big when the dollars were at parity but the spare panco was one never got around to .... theres some good igns around but not many for the 277 and no cheapish ones ... come back pete we miss you

Back