Pamco?

JRay77

XS650 Junkie
Reaction score
So I've installed a PMA and a Pamco. After resolving some carb issues with awesome help from this forum, it started up! I went on a short ride (about three miles) and on my way back it died. Died sudden, didn't spit or sputter. Fortunately I was only a few blocks from home. I pushed it home and checked for spark using a timing light. No spark. :wtf::banghead::mad:....anyone have any ideas? Fuse is good. I ran the wires just like the old points wires were ran. Tucked in the cooling fan and around the valve cover. Was this wire routing wrong? Help please! Haha!

JRay77,

Please open just one thread per issue.

Not only that but it seems and feels to me like a lot of PAMCO issues that posters post about are repetitive, with the same solutions figured out and easily resolved.

May I suggest that anything regarding the PAMCO be moved to the shop forum and put all under one thread so that posters can look through it for their solutions?

Sorry Pete. I sorted through "electrical" on the forum. Went through a few pages and I apologize but became impatient. For some reason I couldn't find my original post that I made from my cell phone. I apologize Pete, you have been very helpful. I did figure out my email notifications have been going to my junk box. That problem solved. Lol

Back