For Sale - Parts, Bikes, Tools and lots of STUFF. Instant XS start up.

what do you want for everything you have in NY? if i were buying all that anyway i could get the racing engine as well? i understand you want to sell it all, unfortunately i dont want to drive for MD to FL

In NY I have

1979 with Florida title in my name. Tagged, running with lots of new parts.
1975 Almost complete. No title. Needs complete overhaul
2 XS650 complete motors
35mm front end in super condition
Mag wheels with tires, rear has drum brakes
Tank, gages, carbs, handlebars and more ...

$3000 takes all. I am here until June 26 then back sometime in September. I am firm on my prices and looking to sell all as a lot. If you are seroius PM me a phone number and we can talk about details.

I still have lots of stuff listed here. I would like to sell everything as a lot but will sell smaller items that fit in a USPS flat rate box only. If it won't fit in one then I am not able to ship it.

I started a build of my Shell Racing motor. This will be offered with a complete buy out only. It has some very rare Shell parts inside and should put out some nice power when complete. I can finish it for you or take it and finish yourself. I did sell off a few frames, rollers but still have most everything else. This is all located in S Florida so plan on a long ride with a big truck and trailer to do the deal. I am looking for $15K for everything. There is alot here so you can sell off most and recoup your money and still have stuff left for yourself. If you are serious and able to complete the deal let me know.

After sitting on the decision to sell this stuff I find myself willing to let it all go if someone comes along that has cash in hand and can pick this all up in South Florida. Since the last posting I started build a Shell motor from some of the original Shell parts I have. It is 75% done. Welded crank, Shell rods and pistons. Fresh liners and bore job, head work too. It will go with the package, not seperately. There is alot here for the right person, shop to make a few $ if they want to part out or build a few nice bikes to sell.

I will call you to give more details if you are ready to come get it all.

If weather and my work schedule allows, I plan on being at a local bike show this sunday with a few XSs and items for sale. It is located in Davie, South Florida. West of Fort Lauderdale. Stop by if in the area.

All nY stuff is sold. I have most of the Fla stuff still. Many ask about shipping. If it will fit in a USPS flat rate box then I am willing. No other way at this time. The price of shipping things has gotten crazy and ruins any sort of fair pricing to get it to you. If it is small and makes it in a flat rate box that simplifies things. US shipping ONLY.

Write me at ustrade101@gmail.com

I do not sign in here often

Thanks

After many emails and questions I did price some items separately. I will only ship things that fit into a usps flat rate box, no other ways. Everything else is picked up in s florida. If you want more info write me at ustrade101@gmail.com. I don't sign in here often.

1 XS650 Florida tagged and titled as a 1979 in my name. A street rider, ready to cruise. Strong motor. Completely rebuilt 1000 miles ago. Stretched, custom tank, seat, bars and paint. (Blue Bike) $6500

1 XS650 Drag Bike. It has a completely rebuilt stock motor in it now. I made 20+ passes at the local dragstrips. It needs nothing. Ready to race. Very nice condition. M&H slick. 3" aluminum wheel, wheelie bars, air shifter, Autometer tach with shift light and more. No title but possible to get.. Set up for 1/8 mile at this time. $3500

2 XS frames/rollers with Florida titles in my name. Good condition, ready for builds. $500 - $600 each

1 XS frame with gussets removed, ready for hard tail mod or swingarm install, no title but can be applied for. Great shape. $300

5 complete XS650 motors. I heard all run. 1 has no 4th gear but I did not get into finding out why. They are all ready to rebuild or use. $500 - $1000 each

1 XS 750cc race motor that came out of the drag bike when I first got it. I did start it in a stand. Compression is 185 in each cyl with a weak starter. It has lots of unknown work in it. I was not ready to get into the tuning so I took it out and put it in a stand. It has 34VM carbs. HIPO cam and pistons. Possible crank work, porting? The PO had a shop and raced this in the 80s. It needs an outboard starter to start this and it is included with the motor. $1000

1 Race motor I started to build, Shell motor with some very rare parts, Welded crank, #3 cam, Shell pistons and rods. Lots of machine work to make this work. You will need to finish it. The hard and expensive part is done. $1300

2 XS heads, blasted and ready for assembly. Nice condition. $200 each

2 sets of stock cylinders, honed, . $200 ea

1 set of 34VM mikuni carbs in great condition, like new. $200

4 to 6 sets of stock BS carbs complete in good condition plus a few disassembled. Plus a box of carbs parts, jets, bodies, bowls, diaphragms for various XS carbs. $100 - $150 each

I have a few rare original SHELL Racing items.
New exhaust pipes. $150
1 set of new Shell slipper pistons, forged, 80mm. $300
A few other New pistons, maybe JE ?? rings, new and used stock $ 200 and 80mm LA sleeves $ 125

I have a box of brand new stock motor valves, guides, some over size valves, shims, heavy duty valve springs, titanium and aluminum retainers. Priced each.

I have a nice collection of brand new clutch plates, including Barnett and others. Some clutch baskets and pressure plates and new HD springs too. Priced each.

1 complete 8 plate clutch assembly ready to install. $250

5 or 6 sets of used stock 75mm XS pistons. $60 pair

10 or 12 cams in good condition. Some are stock, others dial out like they had work. $100 each

A few crank assemblies and transmissions internals that look okay but will need to be checked out. $50 - $100 each

A collection of wheels, hubs. Including stock mags, aluminum shouldered rims and later non shouldered aluminum wheels. Some nice, some rough but restorable. $50 - $100 each

Stock tanks, seats, fenders, handlebars, exhaust, lighting, controls, complete brake hydraulic systems, electrical components included brand new stock charging stator and rotor assemblies plus good used ones. Priced each.

2 34mm complete front fork assemblies, one has modified valving from the drag bike. They are in rough shape. $100 each

2 complete 35mm front fork assemblies in very good condition. $200 each

2.75"X 18 Sun rear rim with brand new, never run 4" M&H drag slick. $500

2 into 1 Chrome Kerker exhaust in nice shape. $150

1 original flat tracker fiberglass gas tank. In great condition. $200

Boxes of brand new OEM parts from rubber parts, air filters, dip sticks, points and condensers, brake rebuild kits, more…. A few motor parts too. $200

Side covers, tank emblems, swingarms, shocks, wheel hubs, kick start levers, brake pedals, voltage regulators, electronic ignition modules, motor side covers, coils, ign points systems, speedo tachs, headlights, controls and more... Lots of stuff that I can't remember until I open a box and start looking. Factory manuals and books. Priced each.

This is a very unique collection that can be used to build a few more custom bikes and sell off what you don't need. The above items are located in South Florida. You will need a large trailer to move this.

$13,000 takes all.

Again and Again. Please READ the posts.

My items are in way south florida. I am only willing to ship items that fit into a USPS flat rate box, nothing else. Last I looked frames, wheels, tanks and motors wont squeeze in no matter how big a hammer I use. Yes I am sorta stuck with this collection since
1. no one local is into the xs
2. no one local wants to pay a fair price
3. no one anywhere can read the posts and figure out what I wrote...

Yes I have most everything listed. I sold a few items locally and shipped a few too. The problem is shipping costs so much nowdays that it blows the deal. If anyone wants to read the earlier posts FIRST to see if I have something they need and they are able to
1. pick it up in way south florida
2. it fits in a usps flat rate box
3. will pay a fair price. I have no $50 frames, no $60 motors, no $15 wheels or tanks. Sorry.

whew!

looks like I might need to build a few more bikes in the future to use up this stuff...