For Sale - Parts for sale

member9947

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
I have alot of xs650 parts alot of stock parts 71 and up let me know what you need and i will see if i have it i have a shop full of parts let me know i will ship any where in the u.s. and accept paypal

I replied to your for sale classified add for 77 forks and it stated pics would be sent if an email was given and i received this.......

"Yes you will have to cover shipping give me ur number and i will call you at the post office when i get the amount i need your number and address my cell is 15709944996

Sent from my iPhone "
My email reply........

]Quote]: "My address for a postage price is

Queensland
Australia.

Im a bit confused as to where we are going with this. I want a set of forks but because i have inquired about a set of forks from 2 people i don't know which person i am dealing with here?

I would like to know the price of the freight, (i know it will be in the $100.00 or so mark), and see some pics of the forks, before i fully commit.

USPS Priority Mail International Is the most reliable and cost effective way to post over here.

I am still an email person and don't use my phone on the internet or to make overseas calls. To expensive calling Mobile to mobile. If you need to call me my no is ........ International codes then 427##**#*

Thanks, Doug"
Never heard any more till i saw this add

Hey guys im sorry im constantly in an out of the shop on the road if i dont reply with a fast response im very sorry yes i have forks i will send pics soon i use my cell phone to post adds it wont let me upload pics with phone only a laptop so if anyone wants pics send me ur email thats how i can send pics with my phone

i need air filter front top brackets, lower front rear fender brackets both sides, rear chrome fender loop pleaase

looking for a good 70/71 seat base, and a good set of indicators, iam in the uk, but have a Us shipping address in Mi.

engine cover for the side that covers the alternator? Or feet controls (gear shift, break, and rests)?

Both for a 1980 (or compatible years)

Back