Reaction score
All parts from a 1975 XS650

stock XS650 front forks and hard ware
Stock triple clamp.
Stock 19’ front wheel with tire
Stock 18’ rear wheel and tire
Stock swing arm
Stock rear drum brake set up

Not sure what these parts are worth but im open to offers, all parts are still on the bike so they will be taken off as they’re needed by some one, pictures will be taken upon request of part that is needed, PM me

Are the wheels steel or aluminum ???????????
tim

By the way , where is Leicester ??
tim

Also one in MA. Easy pick up for me if it is in MA , not so much if it is England.......
tim

Stock triple clamp.
Stock swing arm

Not sure what these parts are worth but im open to offers, all parts are still on the bike so they will be taken off as they’re needed by some one, pictures will be taken upon request of part that is needed, PM me

Do you still have the stock seat? Please send me a pm w/ pics if possible. Thanks

Do you still have the stock seat? Please send me a pm w/ pics if possible. Thanks

Stock triple clamp.
Stock swing arm

How much for the front wheel?

Really just the wheel. My wheel developed a wobble, and though I had it trued, it’s still not perfect. I have a stock ‘77, so as I understand I would have to swap rotors anyway. I also have new tires, so really all I NEED is the wheel with the bearings in it. If you wanted to part out the wheel and sell the tire and rotor separately, you may be able to make a little more, and possibly reduce the weight of the wheel. I think the rotor is probably half the weight of the whole deal. I also see you typed “rotors” as in 2. Is that a dual disk front?

Back