For Sale - Parts from two 1979 XS650 Specials

plowboy1

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Leftover parts from two of my builds including- two sets forward mount pegs,wiring harnesses,pass. pegs,airboxs,rotor,stator, headlight assems.,taillights,horns,ign. coils,turn signals, speedos, tachs,H-bar controls,center stands, chain guard, electric start motors, lots of misc. stuff. No tanks, seats or side covers. Let me know what you are looking for and I'll see if I have it and I'll post a pic with a price. Give your zip code too and I can figure shipping and I take pay-pal. Thank you.

I'd suggest a photo of the parts (just one or two - even if they are in a group) would be helpful.

Yes, heres a pic. How about $45 includes the shipping to you in Tx.? If yes let me know and I'll give you my pay-pal info. Thanks,Mitch
IMG_1087.JPG

Leftover parts from two of my builds including- two sets forward mount pegs,wiring harnesses,pass. pegs,airboxs,rotor,stator, headlight assems.,taillights,horns,ign. coils,turn signals, speedos, tachs,H-bar controls,center stands, chain guard, electric start motors, lots of misc. stuff. No tanks, seats or side covers. Let me know what you are looking for and I'll see if I have it and I'll post a pic with a price. Give your zip code too and I can figure shipping and I take pay-pal. Thank you.
Do you have a ggodstock light/safety relay ?

I should have several but you'll have to tel me what they look like if possible then I'll check. Thanks, Mitch

Yes, I have one of those. Took it off a batt. box not used on one of my project bikes. $15 includes shipping. Let me know. Thanks, Mitch

That's great Mitch. You will have to explain to me how to do this transaction. I"m about to head to Texas for a few weeks and you can send it to me there.
Thanks, Pete

Moto, heres pic of rotor and stator. Took them off the bike I built for a race ignition. $65 includes shipping to you. Mitch
IMG_1094.JPG

Back