Wanted - Parts needed to install DNA Springer on xs650

All you need is two 1" bearing HARLEY or TRAILER is the same
Two Xs650 Races and cut 1/16" off bottom of neck so bearing sits flush.
Total in parts MAYBE $30.00
I have used kits and they supply spacers not to cut and work fine but $30.00 sounds better and springer stops work. Installed 10 of these this way and never had a problem.

Attachments

• xs650 w springer.jpg
    xs650 w springer.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 671
  • images (1).jpg
    images (1).jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 246
  • th_kutz.jpg
    th_kutz.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 218
I have used them for a long time never had a problem. The only fault I found and I contacted them is that the ALLEN SCREW that holds the Neck Stem is not reset and you can have a problem if you hit a big bump. Found it the hard way riding in Staten Island land of the pot holes and the stem dropped. So everyone I get I drill the hole a little deeper and never had any problems. So what have you head?????

Never had one break and I have used over 10 of them and used there wheels too and never had a single problem. They been around a while and I have never heard one break would love to see a picture of the one you broke. I just don't like the screw in the stem setup and there springs are a little tight but I would buy again NO PROBLEM.

OH ok thought it happened to you and Harley guys like only Harley parts so that could be what you read. I owned a couple Harleys and had a 2000 springer soft tail that the springer always made noise down the highway didn't mean it was bad just had a attitude HAHA Its a HARLEY if its not spitting oil or making weird noises its not worth riding. LIKE A DOG my Harley marks were its been.

Its not that hard of a install the hard part is taking off the 1/16" off the bottom of the neck after that everything goes together easy. I am building a bike with a springer and if I got time I will video it. Want it together by end of month so hang in there.

taking material off the bottom of the neck wasnt difficult at all....... just saying...

Attachments

• sittin pretty.jpg
    sittin pretty.jpg
    318.4 KB · Views: 395
Ok. Gotcha. Also to clarify I got allsballs xs650 bearing kit and the races did not fit the 1" trailer bearing. Different taper sizing. Which kit do you use for races?? Read the mikesxs neak bearing kit has races that will fit 1" trailer bearing.