Peoria ?

Ride safely guy's, I'll be there in spirit......
tim

Schedule is stands up at 8AM Traveling with Phil, so
2018-08-17-06-00-www.channel3000.com.png

:mad: :laughing:

Phil and I are riding down, staying at Americinn Fri Sat.

PMC-2018-TT-poster-719x1024.jpeg

Going to Peoria! been on my bucket list for a LONG time.
I have not been to the TT in years, but when I did was when Chris Carr was coming into his own as a DT racer, and he earned the nickname The Prince of Peoria.

That’s a cool looking track. I was expecting something like a fairgrounds stadium / horse track sort of thing.
You should’ve brought your steel shoe and shown em how it’s done on Madness!

In ggg's pic if you look close at the top just left of the middle tree you see a downhill dogleg where they make a jump. Todays bikes that race there are light singles. Years ago they use to manhandle the Big Harley twins and Triumphs Beezers Nortons and the XS750 among others. Here's my all time favorite dirt tracker Kenny Roberts on his XS 750 jumping out of that dogleg at Peoria in the 70's

Roberts-at-Peoria.jpg

Last edited:
In ggg's pic if you look close at the top just left of the middle tree you see a downhill dogleg where they make a jump. Todays bikes that race there are light singles. Years ago they use to manhandle the Big Harley twins and Triumphs Beezers Nortons and the XS750 among others. Here's my all time favorite dirt tracker Kenny Roberts on his XS 750 jumping out of that dogleg at Peoria in the 70's

.View attachment 124511 .

That’s a VERY cool photo!

Back