Perhaps this is a new way to Rephase a camshaft

Signal

XS650 Guru
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Allan Millyard shows how he builds 6 cylinder camshafts. A small light bulb lit up. This method could be used to rephase a cam. I find this man highly likable he is so mater of fact about the things he does. Not so sure about the TIG earth clamp on the tail stock though.

Allan Millyard shows how he builds 6 cylinder camshafts. A small light bulb lit up. This method could be used to rephase a cam. I find this man highly likable he is so mater of fact about the things he does. Not so sure about the TIG earth clamp on the tail stock though.
He builds some great bikes.

He makes it seem so simple.

I've been following his YouTube channel for a few weeks now. He really does make it seem simple. liked watching him cut those cams up in the dirt with a 4" grinder. It's a fair bit of Ichiban Moto meets a serious machinist! I just don't understand how he gets his welds down inside some of the areas on the cylinders and heads though. It really is amazing stuff he produces.

I've been following his YouTube channel for a few weeks now. He really does make it seem simple. liked watching him cut those cams up in the dirt with a 4" grinder. It's a fair bit of Ichiban Moto meets a serious machinist! I just don't understand how he gets his welds down inside some of the areas on the cylinders and heads though. It really is amazing stuff he produces.

My guess would be long stickout on the tungsten and gas flow turned up.

Back